Storytelling is the currency of human communications. Stories are what we remember and how we describe past events. But why is storytelling relevant in healthcare sales and marketing and what is it?
Let’s start with why storytelling? What is its purpose? As Simon Sinek might say, “why does storytelling get out of bed every day?” To answer this question, let’s look at some of the things that the right story told consistently over time can do for an organization. Not in any priority, it can;
- Set up the right challenge that your brand can uniquely address
- Make your brand relevant to your target customers
- Differentiate your brand
- Be the foundation for campaign development
- Help establish the desired brand positioning in the minds of your target customers
- Make your customer engagements more meaningful
- Align Sales and Marketing around a unified message
The Brand Storytellers Group was formed for sharing and learning from each other, diving into much more detail about the benefits of storytelling, and honing our craft so that we reach our goals through good storytelling.